Joke from one woman to another; “Some husbands are living proof that a woman can joke!”
Joke from one man to another; “Men are vain, they will see themselves in the mirror. Although women are ridiculous, they will check their reflections in any shiny surface, mirrors, spoons, shop windows.”
Then why do you think women misunderstand men and vice versa? A basic fact of life. Women and men are different. I am not talking about their physical characteristics, but their attitudes towards relationships.
I am a man, writing this article. I have tried to be fair, but can I tell you women, I cannot understand you most of the time. But I am sure that most of you will answer, that you cannot consider us men.
I’ve been guilty of most of the approaches listed, especially shopping that I hate. So to go a little way to provide some understanding, here are 10 situations where the thinking of men and women goes in opposite directions;
1) ANGER: When anger or any other problem enters a relationship then a woman would like to fix the situation or problem before any sex. A man will think that loving will make him right again.
2) Touching: It is comfortable and very pleasing for women to touch without sex. They find that touch gives a warm feeling of security. However, men who touch without sex can be easily misunderstood and feel threatened.
Please understand that when men touch each other, it happens in a rough way. They slap or punch each other on the back. The tender touch makes many men feel weak and dependent. These have been seen by men as un-masculine. Men find it very closely uncomfortable. This makes them feel insecure.
However women are not comfortable without this type of intimacy.
3) Telephone: Men use telephone or mobile phone as a communication device. This is to send short messages to each other.
However, women look at the telephone differently. They use it to keep in touch with their friends, help and grow relationships. They are more interested in people and emotions than objects like telephones and the latest video games.
4) SEX: When it comes to foreplay, women prefer 40-45 minutes of foreplay. However, men on the other hand prefer 40-45 seconds of foreplay before sex.
5) Going Out: When a person says that he is ready to go out, it means that he is ready to go out. However when a woman says she is ready to go out, it means she is ready, as soon as she finds her other piece of jeweler and just makes another phone call.
6) Shopping: Women can shop all day and enjoy the whole experience. A chance to speak. They use interactions to build and maintain relationships with others. However men want to end and stop the situation. nature of. One can see this difference anytime with Couples in shopping malls.
7) Bathrooms: A man keeps an average of 5-6 items in his bathroom. A woman’s bathroom, on the other hand, has more than 200 items. Do not try to ask a person to identify all these items.
8) DRAPING UP: A woman will be ready for shopping, gardening, answering phones or getting posted. A man will prepare for weddings and funerals.
9) Children: A woman knows all about her children. She learns about the appointments of doctors and dentists. All his friends, his favorite and not so favorite food, plus his secret fears and his hopes and dreams. Most men, though not many years ago, know few to share a home.
10) Toys: Little girls like to play with toys. Then when they reach the age of about 12, they lose interest. However, men never grow out of their passion for toys. As they get older, toys become expensive. A shopping channel has a section called “Big Boys Toys”.